Our delightful little cabins are a true favourite with the budget conscious traveller. Nestled up on the hill over looking the Aaron Lodge Holiday Park, the view from the cabins extends back up the Kaikorai Valley.
Each cabin has:
- A comfortable set of bunk beds with a double bed below and a single above
- There are two chairs and a stool providing seating for up to three and a sideboard style table to eat, write or to relax and enjoy your favourite drink with a game of cards
- The cabins have their own dedicated facilities block with a communal kitchen, toilet block and hot showers
- The communal kitchen has two hot plate hobs for cooking on and a wall oven for roasting and baking. There is also microwave oven for those quick and easy meals and a fridge to keep your food fresh. There is even a coffee, tea and sugar dispenser! So help yourself to a nice hot brew courtesy of Aaron Lodge
- Cutlery and crockery is provided
- Bedding and towels are supplied for your convenience
- You are also free to make your way down to The House to watch some TV, send some emails or find a book to read. The heated swimming pool is here for you to use as well.